- As you will be aware, the COVID-19 rates of infection have increased to significant levels in our area. At the same time we need to maximise our work of vaccinating patients with the COVID-19 vaccine.
- We have been advised to free up time with our team to help look after patients with emergencies and protect patients with the vaccine.
- If your problem is an emergency then please call 999.
- If you need to contact the practice with other symptoms or queries please use the eConsult. Your online form will be reviewed by a clinician and you will be contacted back with a text. You will either be contacted by the surgery to ask you more questions or you will receive a text on what to do next.
Out of Hours care:
- If you need non-covid medical help during the weekend between 8am and 8pm, please call the extended hours GP service on 020 8280 2787. If you are calling outside these times, please visit www.111.nhs.uk or call 111.
- If you have COVID symptoms, please visit www.111.nhs.uk or call 111
Ask us a Question
You can contact us by telephone on 020 8579 7337.
20 Church Road
Phone: 020 8579 7337
Fax: No longer in use. Please email WestsevenGP@nhs.net
Out of hours: 111